I'm using my phone to write this blog! Crazy! I could be anywhere, doing anything! I love that if I have something to blog about, I can do it right when I have that thought.
Things around the Bailey house are going well. Kaden is growing like a weed. Changing all the time. He is starting to talk more. But it's funny because he's not really saying more words. It's all syllables...they just don't make any sense. He's only really taking one nap a day now. Another sign of his impending growth. And it makes me sad!! He won't even sit in my lap for longer then a few seconds now. But he does love his mama very much! Anytime I go in his room to get him when he wakes up, he gets the biggest smile on his face and it makes my heart sing!
Theona is 5 now!! Seriously?!?! School is going well. She looks forward to it at least. I try to keep it interesting for her. She's such a teenager in a kid's body. Attitude and sass for days. She told us tonight that she loves Kaden more than Loren and me put together. I told her that was good because she has to look out for him when they're older. No one can make him laugh like her.
I went to St. Louis for my Granny's funeral. She was 81 in a much older body...mentally she could've lived a lot longer, but her body disagreed. She was cremated and laid to rest with my Grandpa. Most of my dad's family was able to come so that was nice. We laughed a lot, actually.
Loren is doing well. He found out that the testing he'll be doing for the police academy is for the class next June. So he's been looking for other work. Luckily, several people have offered him odd jobs here and there. And he finally got the paperwork for his VA benefits and we'll be doing much better from October on.
Next Thursday, we're going to Disney on Ice!! This year's show is Celebrations. It's several Dismney charaters that will represent differen holidays and such. I'm stoked!!! Probably more than Theona!
I guess that's the update for now...
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone
No comments:
Post a Comment