Update. Well, the kids are kids. They do funny "kid" things. Theona isn't really doing anything new. At a certain age, the funny surprise moments don't happen as often. But she can definitely be random. =) Tonight at Bunco, Casey told Theona to draw a picture of her family. And Theona says, "I'm going to leave my daddy out because he doesn't like it when I push Kaden." HA! It's not that she pushes Kaden a lot. But sometimes he gets on top of her and she shoves him off. So I guess that's what she's referring to.
Kaden is really great at pushing Theona's buttons too...I think it's an inherant trait that brothers have. And it is absolutely adorable to me! Theona doesn't care for it, but she's not supposed to ;) He's becoming a picky eater...which I never saw coming! He's always so laid back and easy going, but when it comes to meal time, he will eat only a handful of foods. Bananas are always an option for him. He freakin' LOVES bananas! Spaghetti...I think kids are part spaghetti. Hot dogs...pretty unappealing to me as a weekly staple, but he definitely likes them. Pancakes. Oatmeal. Cereal. Mostly standards. But I really don't want to have to make pancakes everyday!
For our 7th wedding anniversary, Loren and I picked out our own gifts. Loren got a gun. Not my idea of a great gift, but he loves it... ;)
I picked a Canon EOS Rebel (1000d), which I've been wanting forever! I have taken almost 100 pictures so far and I've only had it for 2 days! Mostly of Kaden and some Theona...and some to just play around with settings. Here they are...
No comments:
Post a Comment