Friday, July 1, 2011

trying something different this year

I've been thinking about the kids' birthdays and I want to do a joint birthday party for Theona and Kaden since they're so close together.  Almost a month apart.  I was thinking the weekend of Labor Day.  Kaden won't care much about themes but Theona is at that age when she wants to help with the planning.

She loves peace signs.  Lord only knows where she gets that from.  It's quite funny considering her dad was a soldier.  Party City has a set of peace sign stuff, so I may do that...and Wal-mart has a pirate set, not from the movie...just a cartoon pirate that's really cute.  Peace and Pirates...

I'm thinking a putt putt party.  Drakes Creek Activity Center in Hendersonville does parties.  Just a small deposit and then $3.50 per child.  Theona is super excited about it too.  Kaden has never been, but I can imagine he'll be thrilled!  One of the best things about being a mom is planning the parties!  I love planning things in general but it's just so rewarding seeing the look on their faces.  =)

No comments: