Well, Kaden is walking. Still crawling, but definitely walking too. He's still the cutest thing ever. Not really saying anything other than da-da and nah-nah. But he's trying so hard to say other things. This morning, he kind of said ba-ba.
He's sleeping really well and wakes up happy, always. He's getting into EVERYTHING! And wants a lot of face time with Loren and me. Theona just doesn't cut it anymore for him. ;)
He still loves her and all, but he really wants me most of the time. And I do love that he loves me so much. It's nice to have time without him whining and "biting my ankles" too though. I am loving this age. He laughs at himself all the time and we don't have to do much to make him laugh either.
His first birthday is just right around the corner! We're not doing anything big. Just a family dinner. We did the same thing for Theona so I don't feel bad about doing something low key.
Then Theona's birthday is right after that! 5 years old! She's decided that she wants a dress-up party. Make-up and all...
Lots of pictures will be taken, I can assure you...
No comments:
Post a Comment