Even if you never put those earphones in, every pregnant lady should make a playlist of songs that make them feel good. Whether it's rock, classical, pop, or like me...has some Disney songs on it.
Here's mine:
A Song For Mama - Boyz II Men
River Flows In You - (can't remember the artist, but it's just piano and gorgeous!)
Ballerina - Van Morrison
My Mother's Eyes - Bette Midler
The Glory of Love - Bette Midler
Mama's Song - Carrie Underwood
Here Comes My Baby - Cat Stevens
Miracle - Celine Dion
The First Time Ever I Saw Your Face - Celine Dion
When You Believe - Michelle Pfeiffer & Sally Dworsky
Capri - Colbie Caillat
Baby Love - The Supremes
Baby Mine - from Dumbo
The Reason - Hoobastank
Falling Slowly - Kris Allen
I Want You With Me - LeAnn Rimes
I Thought I Lost You - John Travolta & Miley Cyrus (Theona's fav disney song, from Bolt)
You'll Be In My Heart - Phil Collins (makes me cry everytime!)
River Lullaby - Amy Grant
Dream A Little Dream - Susan Tedeschi
My Mother - The Chipettes (from Chipmunk's Adventure)
Bella's Lullabye - Carter Burwell
Piano Fantasy - William Joseph
Eternal - William Joseph
It's about an hour and a half long. I won't be listening to it the entire time I'm in labor, but it'll be good to listen to some of that when the contractions start getting heavy but before I get an epidural. I'm excited to listen to it all!
No comments:
Post a Comment