I have 9 days until I'm induced! The last couple of days have FLOWN by and with the Christmas show coming up, I don't even think I'll realize how fast it's going! I have two dress rehearsals..Tuesday and Wednesday...then the show, Thursday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday. Monday will be the hardest. I have to wait until 11pm to leave the house (to be at the hospital by 12, more than enough time, but getting parked and all that...). Before that, Loren has finals until 4...I was hoping to be able to take a nap that day and wake up around 9 or so and shower. But I'm not sure if I'll be able to. He won't get home until probably 5 or so. Kaden has all but dropped his nap completely so getting anything done during the day is almost impossible.
Luckily, my brother is coming over to stay with the kids that night. One issue I won't have to worry about anymore! I was really wondering what we were going to do. Ever since Kaden has been in the toddler bed, he hasn't slept over anywhere else so I had no idea how he'd do. He's very much used to his routine, so trying to get him to go to bed without it would be pretty tricky.
The next issue is who will come get the kids once Adam has to leave for work at 11am on Tuesday. We may even have him just drive the kids down to the hospital and Loren would be there with them....since Adam works downtown anyway. My mom may be here by then too so it might not be a problem at all. I guess we'll just have to go with the flow and see what happens! I'm not going to stress over it. I can't believe I have 9 days left!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment