Friday, April 11, 2008

a new haircut...I need one!

I've been talking about getting my hair cut forever now! I just keep forgetting to set up my appointment with Kena. But I do have a definite haircut picked out finally!


Rachel had pointed me towards her coworker's myspace page because she had recently gotten her hair cut, so I saved some pictures. Then a couple of days ago, I found some pictures of Hilarie Burton (Peyton on One Tree Hill) from a couple of years ago and really love how she has it styled. So I'll be bringing my laptop in to Kena when I finally get that appointment.


I'd also like to do some color, I'm not sure what yet...but probably just some highlights. She does it in such a way that is safe for me, being pregnant and all. A lot of good hairdressers can do that.




No comments: