Today, I am 24 weeks and 1 day along! I have 122 days left, or probably less. I am feeling really good aside from a little back pain. I was pretty much expecting that though. I've felt a few braxton-hicks contractions and a TON of movement.

Up until a week ago, I had only felt movement from the inside. Then last Monday, I felt one strong and pronounced kick on the upper right side of my stomach.
Well, tonight I have been able to enjoy several good movements tonight. I could tell he was stretching out at one point because my stomach felt like it was being pushed out from all sides. It's really hard to describe exactly what it feels like, but it's pretty amazing.
It can get a little annoying at times when he pushes or kicks on the same spot over and over. Especially if it's near the bladder. Even if I have just gone to the bathroom, if he kicks me there, I feel like I have to go.
I just can't believe I'm already 24 weeks! And I go into my third trimester on May 6th!
I'm planning a trip to Jesup, GA to visit my grandparents the first week of June. Amy put in the request at work today to get those days off. Hopefully they'll give it to her because she hasn't been to Jesup in FOREVER! And my mom is going to drive down too. I think we're going to leave on May 31st and stay until June 7th. It will be so nice! We can go to the beach! My grandparents haven't seen Natalie since 2006, I believe. Well, no I take that back, they saw her at my mom's last August, but only for a couple of days.
I love Jesup. Well, more that my grandparents and aunt and uncle and cousins are there. The town is pretty small, but there's so much pretty scenery to enjoy. And it's only about an hour away from Fernandina Beach in Florida. That beach is so nice there.
I hope Kaden likes the ocean. Theona has so much fun there so it'll be great if he loves it too. I can't believe by the end of the summer, I'll be holding him in my arms! It'll be hard for me to let him be held by other people, but I know I won't be the super overprotective mother. I wasn't that way with Theona.
I just can't wait to see him! I know he'll be amazing!
No comments:
Post a Comment