A few days ago I blogged of a mystery smell in our bedroom.
It appeared out of nowhere and I couldn't for the life of me find the source. I didn't think to look under the bed because well, we have a storage box of wrapping paper and a couple of blankets under there, but not much else.
I thought it was maybe some stale or mildewed clothes of Loren's, but he did all of his laundry and that still didn't fix it.
So I thought, maybe it's a dead mouse. The Cook's pest control man came a couple of weeks ago and set out poison. But we didn't think the mouse would be able to get upstairs. We were wrong.
There is a dead mouse underneath our bed as I type this. Loren was out getting a couple of things at the store and he's on his way back now to take care of it.
I'm just so mad that we have to deal with this crap in the first place. We shouldn't have to worry about that kind of thing! And now that I know the mice can get up here, I'm even more mad. What if it's carrying a disease and gets to Theona somehow!!!
UGH!
Okay, so Loren just moved it. He flushed it. And there's fur stuck to the floor. AHHH!!! I'm livid right now.
These houses should just be torn down. When we moved in, we were told that in about 8 months, they would be torn down and we'd be moved to a newer house. Well, they decided to keep them up because so many new soldiers are coming in.
Well, too bad. They need to put them on a long waiting list, just like we were. And we should be moved regardless. No one should have to deal with this crap. Especially not families with kids.
I'm so sick to my stomach right now.
No comments:
Post a Comment