I couldn't put this in the blog about the dead mouse...so here it is...
I got some maternity clothes tonight.
Two shirts, a pair of khakis and a pair of long jean shorts. The shirts are exactly the same aside from the color. I got one in pink and one in grey. The shirts are SOOOO comfortable! And the pants are too. I'm definitely going to wear one of the shirts on Sunday.
I tried on a different style shirt too, but it was too constricting in the arms. My legs were tired so I didn't want to spend all night in the store. I may go back later to try on a few other styles. They hardly had any pants though. And only ONE pair of jeans.
I'll have to stick with either Old Navy or Target for the pants.
Even though I've only gained two pounds since November, my baby bump has grown. I can't really suck it in at all anymore! I do still have some things from my pregnancy with Theona, but most of it is packed away and I can't find it. And NONE of the pants from then fit me.
That's my biggest issue. My butt and thighs are too big for certain styles and cuts. Oh well...I know Old Navy has stuff I can wear so it's not a big deal.
No comments:
Post a Comment