I went in and they have two new check in kiosks. It's like a little computer that you slide your ID card in. Then it automatically checks you in for your appointment.
So that was nice. Not having to wait in line to verify for the millionth time that my phone numbers and address are still the same. A couple of minutes later, I got called back to get my weight and blood pressure. Then they sent me back to the waiting room.
About 7 minutes later I got called back for my appointment. She made sure my ultrasound was set and she even made a comment about how I've been on the decline for weight gain. A compliment! I've actually gained two pounds. The first two pounds of weight gain since I've been pregnant. And I'm already almost 17 weeks. I'd say that's pretty good.
So I go on the 10th for the ultrasound, but won't even see my doctor. Then I go on the 27th. She will discuss my ultrasound with me about 5 days after the 10th. Apparently it takes that long to get all the info put in the computers. I don't quite get that, but all I care about is finding out if everything is developing correctly. And hopefully we'll be able to find out the gender clearly.
My mom may be able to come to the ultrasound with me!! That would be awesome. She'll be in town that week, so we'll see.


No comments:
Post a Comment