Wednesday, March 18, 2009

another new addition

Another friend is pregnant!! Yay!! Rachel and Richard are going to be a mom and dad! Crazy! I just remember when I was in 1st grade and Richard was in kindergarten and he flashed me the "I love you" sign. That was a ridiculous amount of time ago! 21 years!

I can't get over Casey Deel's reaction to the news. She started crying. Then she says "Bless my heart, I'm just crying!" And she's NOT the emotional type.

I kind of like that I had Theona 4 years ago. I love answering questions about pregnancy and parenthood. If I can ease someone's mind or give them advice, I'm all for it. Since my only job is being a stay at home mom and wife, I really feel a responsibility to be an example. Rachel has several people to look to when she wants to know something. Now there are only a few friends from the group at church that aren't pregnant. I'm sure rumors will be going on overdrive... Who's next???

Teri had JUST said she had all these friends that were pregnant and she couldn't handle much more because she gets so emotional over it. She told me not to go and get pregnant (because Loren was about to be home)...

I don't think she has to worry about that.

Another thing that's cool about having friends that are moms is that I'm still learning and they can teach me too. And I can just see us, years from now, all with our babies (and big kids) playing together. Oh my goodness!

1 comment:

My Small World...Rachel Van Kluyve said...

Thanks for the recognition in your blog. I kinda of started one about the pregnancy so that Jess and any others can read it when it comes their turn. I will have plenty of questions believe me!! :) It is exctiting to think of all our kids playing together one day! So move already!