Monday, March 10, 2008

just a quick weekend update

Okay, so my mom is in town. We went down to see her on Thursday, then came home. Friday we packed a couple of bags for the weekend and went down. We watched a couple of movies over two days...Becoming Jane and Disturbia...both excellent. Saturday we went shopping. Kohl's and Target. I got Theona a really cute outfit to wear for the easter egg hunt. If it's warm enough, that is....

My mom got her a couple of outfits there too. Then we went to Target, but didn't get much. I got two pairs of tights for Theona. One with no feet in them. She wore them on Sunday and LOVES them. My sister made Chicken Parmesean on Saturday. It was SO good!

I went to church on Sunday, but left Loren and Theona at my sister's. Amy had to work, so we wanted to go to an early lunch at Texas Roadhouse. Lunch was delicious! Theona wouldn't stop eating the peanuts though! She barely at any of her hotdog and applesauce. After lunch we went home and some of us had naps. My mom took the girls on a walk and they both went down afterwards. When Natalie woke up, I was still a little sleepy. My mom had gotten her and she just wasn't in a good mood. She brought her down to the living room where I was and as soon as she sat down on the couch, Natalie crawled in my lap and laid there for a while.

She knows my mom, but I think she's just more familiar with me. So we sat for a while, Theona was still sleeping on a chair in the living room. After a few minutes, Natalie got down and went over to Theona and started talking to her. Well, I guess she was still tired because she just turned her head the other way and kept on sleeping.

She did wake up about 10 minutes later though and they got to playing.

We ate dinner, then later had to drive back up here so that I can go to my ultrasound TODAY! In less than two hours, we'll have an envelope that has the gender in it. My mom wants to be the first to look, then run to Target (which is 3 miles away) and grab a gender specific present for us to open. YAY! And I'm bringing a blank cd to the ultrasound so they can put 5 pictures on there. Then I can send them to Walmart for the one hour photo. I'm ecstatic! So...I better start getting ready!

1 comment:

Jessica Polston said...

where does Wizard stay when you guys leave for the weekend?