Well, I just got done folding everything, I took all the new stuff off the hangers so I could just fold it too. I needed to consolidate some space in the one storage bin I have. So when I go grocery shopping on Tuesday, I'll have to buy a couple more for his stuff.
I was able to fit all the clothes in, but the hangers and the build a bear we did are just in a gift bag sitting on top of the bin.
Rachel had showed me everything I was getting, but I took a better look at everything tonight. I am SO excited to have this baby! I just keep thinking about holding him. I just want to have him in my arms so badly!
I imagine what he'll look like. Especially looking through all the clothes. Some of the sleepers, I actually had given Rachel. Theona had them when she was that size. Mostly yellow stuff, obviously.
I keep talking about how many outfits and separates he has, but honestly, I'm sure he'll need so much more too. Almost everything we have is 0-3 months, so if he grows quickly, or is a big baby from the start, he won't last long it that stuff.
Luckily we are all set for car seats. We have the first one we'll need, then the next step up and then a booster. But Theona will still be in a booster seat by the time Kaden is too, so I decided to get her one of the pink booster seats and we'll let Kaden use the one we have now.
Rachel and I were talking about future kids and how long we'll wait to have them and I decided that if things work out well with this age difference between Theona and Kaden, I'd like to continue the trend. If we have 4 like we want, I'll be done having kids around 34. Theona will be about 11 years old. That's so crazy to think about.
Of course, I'm well aware that this plan may not work out, but it's nice to try to have it all planned out.
My mom was 31 when Adam was born. I feel like their relationship is just as good as mine is with her. But I know Amy and I were a HUGE help with him, so I look forward to having help in Theona. She is already a big help at 3!
I can't believe I still have 20 weeks left of this pregnancy! Well, maybe not...hopefully it'll be more like 18...
1 comment:
you totally just stopped writing in here... i miss it
Post a Comment