Thursday, February 26, 2009

2nd week for America's votes

The second group of 12 did their thing last night. I just got done watching it online. I liked 4 people. Well, 3 1/2...I only half liked one of them...

My pick for top female goes to Allison Iraheta...the one with the dark pink hair who sang Alone by Heart. And top male will probably be Adam Lambert, the last one who sang I Can't Get No Satisfaction. He's the one I half liked. He gets screechy sometimes. But I do dig the fact that he was in Wicked and he definitely has pipes.

The person I think will get the next highest votes is Megan Joy Corkery. I really like her a lot. I think she should be the top vote getter for the girls. Well, maybe for all of them.

I love Nick Mitchell/Norman Gentle. He is HILARIOUS!! But I doubt he'll make it forward.

And the other person I thought did well was Kris Allen. He sang Man In The Mirror. I don't remember him from Hollywood week, or the initial auditions. But I liked his performance tonight and disagreed with the judges on most of their comments about it.

I think when Allison was the first really good one to perform, she lit a fire under the rest of the contestants.

I'd love it if Allison, Megan Joy and Kris made it through. Even if Kris maybe has to wait until the wild card performance. But I think Adam did enough to get more votes than Kris.

We'll just have to wait and see.

No comments: